Bellwether League Inc. invites nominations of innovative, pioneering and visionary professionals for the Bellwether Class of 2017 to be inducted into its Hall of Fame for Healthcare Supply Chain Leadership in October at the 10th Annual Bellwether Induction Dinner Event in Chicago.
Nominees represent five distinct categories: Education & Media, Supply Chain Management, Group Purchasing, Supplier and Consultant.
- Education & Media: College/university professors and researchers, publishers, editors and writers.
- Supply Chain Management: Professionals working at hospitals and other non-acute care facilities, hospital systems and integrated delivery organizations.
- Group Purchasing: Professionals from among the national, regional, state, metropolitan and local group purchasing programs.
- Supplier: Professionals employed by manufacturers and distributors of products and services purchased by healthcare providers.
- Consultant: Professionals that advise, instruct and motivate healthcare supply chain managers as the primary focus of their practice.
Bellwether League’s Board of Directors selects deceased, retired and currently active professionals with a minimum of 25 years of exemplary service and leadership performance in supply chain operations that meet its criteria to be publicly recognized. Honorees demonstrate their qualifications through advancing the profession, work experience, work performance and active participation in professional organizations.
DEADLINE for nominations: Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Visit bellwetherleague.org and click on “Nominations” for the Bellwether nomination form.
For more information, contact Rick Dana Barlow, Executive Director, at (847) 466-7425 or email@example.com.