JOIN THE SOCIAL CONVERSATION USING #AHVAP16
The 13th Annual AHVAP Continuing Education & National Conference offers an outstanding program of continuing education, and a great opportunity for Value Analysis professionals to network and exchange ideas.
NOTE: You do not have to be a member of AHVAP to register for the conference, but must qualify for membership in order to attend. Become an AHVAP member today and receive the member rates!
Thank you to everyone who attended the 2016 AHVAP Conference!
Nursing Contact Hours
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Western Multi-State Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, and Utah Nurses Associations are members of the Western Multi-State Division. This conference has been approved for 12 credits toward CVAHP recertification.
Included in this Year’s Program:
- New member and new Attendee Reception
- Wall of Experience
- Supplier Showcase
- Stay in touch at the conference with our smart phone app.
- Contract strategy sessions , how surgeons impact supply decisions, effective communication across all generations and how hospitals’ care delivery teams are adapting to the Affordable Care Act.
- Nationally renown speaker, David Jon Bowman, will help shape you into a team leader.
- Back by popular demand, nurse humorist, Terry Foster.
- Questions to help you NAVIGATE decisions when confronted with poor evidence plus developing your own internal evidence based system.
- Understand the relationships between supplier and Supply Chain.
- Learn how Value Analysis professionals can appeal to physicians’ shifting priorities about value.
- Curtail rogue purchasing and off contract spend with a centralized Value Analysis process.
Cancellation Policy: The registration fee, less a $30 administrative charge, can be refunded up to 10 business days before the conference with written notice of cancellation. No refund for cancellation less than 10 business days prior, or for no-shows.
Photo, Video and Audio Policy: Registration and attendance at, or participation at association events constitutes an agreement by the registrant to association’s use and distribution of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities.